We will send you a school artwork pack when you register for the Christmas fundraiser. Contained in this will be a Christmas artwork guidelines sheet for you to follow to ensure that your pupils’ artwork can be reproduced with the best possible results.
- Bright, colourful Christmas designs that fill the whole paper produce the best results.
- Use paint, felt tip, crayon, inks and coloured pencils.
- Use collage (but make sure all pieces are securely stuck on!)
- Any important drawings or wording needs to be kept at least 1cm away from the edges of the paper.
- Do not draw a border unless you want it to be printed on your products.
- Do not use sprinkle glitter.
- Avoid metallic finishes over large areas.
- Pale coloured pencils on a white background do not reproduce well.
- If you are doing collage, please make sure all items are firmly stuck down to stop them falling off.